Action For Justice
“Action For Justice” is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), (Registered Charity No 852) which is dedicated to social justice. The Organisation was founded in 2014 with a mandate to educate, empower and advocate. In this regard, Action for Justice (AcJust) is committed to raising awareness of inequalities and injustices that exist in the world today and advocating for change and empowerment on
behalf of the voiceless to the benefit of the society. Action for Justice is therefore committed to providing a platform to address social injustice and contribute to improving the quality of life for children, youth and other target groups. Volunteerism with this organisation would be more suited to students studying Social Work, Psychology and Management.
Volunteer Assistance needed with:
- Sharing the Child Protection message with all Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Organising awareness activities like seminars/workshops
- Parent Education
- Project Proposal development and writing
- Support for running a Thrift Shop
- General support to the Child Protection programme
- Development and distribution of materials for sensitisation and advocacy
Rev. Anne "Sonia" Hamilton-Cutting