Barbados Association of Endometriosis & P.C.O.S
BAEP is a registered charity in Barbados. Their specific objectives include the following:
To increase awareness of Endometriosis and Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (P.C.O.S) and other similar debilitating pelvic disorders in Barbados.
- To provide a voice and advocacy for those diagnosed and living with Endometriosis and P.C.O.S
- To provide a forum for research and collaboration between all major stakeholders
- To promote the importance of early diagnosis and effective, relevant treatment options
- To provide psychological, emotional and financial support to persons living with Endometriosis, P.C.O.S and other similar pelvic disorders to the best of their ability and within their resources.
- Assistance with any charity events (fund-raising or advocacy), either in the planning or execution phase
- Assistance with developing social media content to educate the public about the conditions for which we advocate
- Providing insight into how the charity can better reach the younger demographic
- Being a BAEP advocate at their educational institution