Can I participate in an activity/project of a service organisation at my tertiary institution?

The tertiary institution must approve the activity/project and submit the details to the Ministry of Education, with a description of the nature of the project/activity and indicate the nature of the voluntary work to be undertaken.  The name of the project coordinator/entity and contact information must be included.

Leave a comment

Enspre Inc. © 2021. All Rights Reserved.