What if a student is dissatisfied with any aspect of the Give Back Programme?

Any student who participates in the Give Back Programme has the right to raise objection or dissatisfaction with any aspect of the programme.
Complaints can be made in writing to the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Education or emailed to [email protected]; [email protected]; or [email protected]

Leave a comment

Enspre Inc. © 2021. All Rights Reserved.